All of us are in a constant struggle to maintain a good work-life balance. At different points in our career, we find ourselves wondering how to improve the efficiency, enjoyability, and profitability of our practice so that it is synergistic with the other activities that we value in our lives. The orthodontic landscape is rapidly changing and there is tremendous opportunity to take advantage of these trends.
We are offering a 2-day intensive, interactive course that complements our recent book, Straighter: The Rules of Orthodontics. Attendees will gain insight into the orthodontic market as it stands today and be given strategies to swim with today’s stream rather than against it. Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- The current Orthodontic market and what the future looks like? (It’s looking bright!)
- Choosing your business model with regard to pricing and marketing
- Mission, Vision and values that actually work
- The whole ortho team, from legal to accountants, to marketing partners to your clinical and administrative team
- The joy of HR; budgets, inventory and operations
- Clinical mindset: Practicing orthodontics and not herodontics
- Everything needed to run a practice: from the physical building to equipment, phone systems, practice software, lab etc.
- The secret of sales and the New customer visit
- Implementation is everything
- How to balance it all and still take money home
- Realistic goal setting – you can achieve more than you can imagine
When: December 1 & 2, 2017
Where: Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
14651 Chelonia Pkwy, Orlando FL 32821
407-390-2300 – For the group rate of $170 please book under Straighter
Why: Radically depart from the traditional approach to clinical decision-making and practice management and learn about enhancement healthcare and consumers. Gain insight into the current orthodontic market trends and learn how to modify attitude and office systems to align with the needs of the consumer.
How: Reserve your spot here. Registration for doctors is $3,000, spouse $750, and $750 for staff members. Registration includes 2 full days of training, breakfast and lunch for both days, and drinks and dinner at the Burris home Friday night.